Bali Organic Kintamani Natural Fresh Roasted Coffee Beans. The natural process is when the whole ripe coffee cherry dried on raised beds. This normal promotes more fruit flavors in the coffee beans.
- REGION: Oceania
- LOCATION: Kintamani Highlands
- ELEVATION: 3600-4800 feet
- VARIETAL: Typica, Catimor, and Bourbon
- GRADE: Strictly Hard Bean
- PROCESSING: Natural (Dry-processed)
- CERTIFICATION: Organic
- ROAST LEVEL: Medium
- FLAVOR NOTES: Intense brandies cherry and plum, buttery-smooth mouthfeel, medium bodied; complex and spicy with subtle chocolate notes in the background.