The Gene Cafe has a half pound batch capacity, and uses a unique off-axis mechanical agitation with a hot air heat source. The roast is easy to observe, and the controls make it easy to modify; change the roast time or roast temperature any time you like, and as much as you like.
It features an oversized chaff collector that can deal with the most chaff-heavy coffees. The roaster is extremely quiet compared to air machines, and even compared to other drum roasters.
Free Shipping UPS ground in lower 48 states
Free 6 LB coffee samples Your Choice (excludes Kona & Jamaican Blue mountain Coffees)
Gene Cafe CBR-101 Features
- Vortex twisting mixing
- Fully automatic roasting & cooling
- Both time and temperature can be controlled
- Heats with indirect air from 1 to 23 minutes
- Heat range 374-482 F degrees/190-250 C degrees
- Cools with ambient temperature forced air approx. 10 minutes
- User can activate cooling cycle at any time
- Capacity: 300g per roast (10.6 ounces)
- Roast cycle: about 15 minutes for Full City roast plus cooling
- Temperature controlled by electronic thermostat
- Roast progress can be seen through glass roasting chamber
- Heat element: 1200 - 1400 Watts
- Quiet operation. Noise level: 65dB
- Overheat protection
- Height: 10"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 12.1 pounds
- Power Supply: 120V
- Warranty: 1 year